Monday, February 16, 2009

It Was All So Clear





















Becoming like you was always my fear,
Everything you did was all so clear,
All was out of fear,

When I try to talk,
You just slam me to the ground,
At your feet I lay after being drug around,

Broken and lost to the floor once more,
You take your anger out on me,
You feel like you’ve been set free,
I lay there and I plea,
But then it all comes clear,
That you never gave sh*t about me,

I go to you,
I just want someone to cry on,
But I’m just another pawn
You use my weakness,
As just another grip you hold me,
I grow cold,

You got me, you bought me,
Now I ask you to please just shoot me,
I don’t want you to pollute me,

But no,
You just want to use and abuse me,
As you play your same old game,
My soul I was claimed,
I’m done crying,
I’m done lying,

He showed me a door,
That there was so much more,
I walk out that door,
To see you no more,
You’re in the past,
Out of my life you will last,

I hope you see what you’ve done,
I hope you eat this web that you’ve spun,

But then I hope you see the truth,
For I am proof that you never gave a damn about your youth,

I’m afraid I lost my honor, respect and love from all of the above.
I don’t hold it against you,
But I can never forget it,
As much as I could try it would all just be a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment