Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Predator

Guarding myself from the lust of the other,
Feeling so sick and self conscious,
As I look into the eyes of the hunter,

I have seen this look before from another,
Knowing that he never wanted my love,
But all of me, my body, me, my virginity,

I have promised myself to only one -to my Love.
I belong to only him,
And for him I want to be as pure as the Dove,

Staying here and feeling unsafe,
He always watching but never my eyes,
He says he does not see me in that way,
But those are lies and his actions give him away,

Wearing more and more clothes that cover me,
But knowing from the past that that did not protect me from my enemy,
I don’t want another mans hands upon me,
This is wrong, why can’s he see?

I hate this more and more,
I hate being alone,
I hate the nights,
Knowing that someone unknown could open the door,
And nothing would remain the same as before,

That’s what I find myself fearing most,
That lustful looks in his eye,
That longing look on his face,
And stealing something that could never be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment