Friday, January 9, 2009

I Have Won

Hey, yeah,
Why should I care, you never did.
You were to busy wrapped up in yourself to notice anyone else.
Yeah, that’s you.
But now I’m gone and now you’ll see that I never cared.
Yeah, I was just using you all this time.
Hey, yeah. Then I left you.
Took a bullet to the brain, I’m gone.
Yeah, I left you just to cause you pain.
Yeah that’s right, you got it,
You took it all, as was intended.
Hey, you’ll fall under all the weight,
That I dropped upon you.
Hey, yeah,
I’ll just be watching you try, laughing as you fail.
Yeah,
I made it like this all for you,
All to watch you go down with me,
Down into the black.
Yeah, you’re struggling now.
This is what I waited for, ohhh yeah.
I set this upon you,
I left, so you would have to take it all,
And FALL!
As you fall I’m down here, yeah watching it all.
I’ll meet you at hells fiery gates,
With a knife, just to stab you in the back one last time.
Yeah, hey look.
There you go now,
Just keep falling cause’ I’ll just keep watching.
I told you that we’d meet again,
But you didn’t believe me,
And you didn’t think I would have faked it all this time,
Just to get you here, just to watch you die
Yeah, you got it. Face it now. You’re gonna’ have to.
Because I’m the devils son,
And even my father is not ashamed of what I’ve done.
Because I have won…I have WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment