Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Sorry

I’m sorry that I never trusted you,
But you never gave me a reason to.
Sorry that I left,
But I knew nothing else to do,
I didn’t think I could handle it any longer,
Handle the way you put me down,
The way you never listened,
The way you never cared.
I tried to be strong,
I tried to hold on,
I hung on for a while,
Then I had to let go, it was best.
My choice was never to leave you like this,
I wanted to go on, I wanted to move forward.
But I had nothing to look to, it was gone.
You took everything, you took it all,
And threw it away,
Everything that I gave you, everything that I was,
You stole me, and all that I could ever be.
Now you miss me,
But only cause you can’t use me any longer.
I’m gone; no one can bring me back,
You cast me out, used me and then gave me away.
I had a chance, but no longer do I.
I’m sorry it had to be this way,
I’m sorry you took everything away.
But now you can have what you wanted,
Everything, all of me.
You can lay me in the ground now,
Cause my body is now cold, my eyes are closed.
Don’t cry, for this lay at your feet,
Blame yourself for your tears,
For all the pain you made me feel, you never cried before,
The reason you cry is that you can’t inflict pain upon me anymore.
Cry for yourself, for you’re going to pay.
Now that I’m gone,
You’re going to have to live with what you’ve done.
You’ll see one day that I wasn’t worth it,
You stole everything and lost it all.
It’s time to say goodbye.
But one day I will welcome you,
For I did not go to the place I wanted,
And God knows you wont either.
You made this, I tried to warn you,
But you just cut me down and wouldn’t listen.
One day he will hunt you, catch you,
Rip you, make you bleed,
Take your life and drag you under,
Forever he will feed.
As he did me.
As you did me,
For you are one and the same.
And it's only yourself you have to blame.
I’m sorry you brought this upon yourself.
I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment